[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]This website is owned and operated by EBS Ltd trading as “European Business Solutions“, registered in England number 2936613. Registered Office: Innovation Centre, Gallows Hill, Warwick, CV34 9AE.
This page contains important information explaining your relationship with the owner of this Internet site and your rights to access and use information on it. Please read this notice carefully. If you do not agree to accept all the terms of the notice, please do not use this site. By using this website you show you accept such terms.
If the advertising, offering for sale, or selling of the goods and / or services referred to on this Site is illegal for any reason in the jurisdiction in which it is accessed or viewed, whether by virtue of the age of the person seeking to view it or otherwise, access to and / or viewing of such material is not authorised by EBS Ltd.
WARNING: Any unauthorised access and / or viewing may be an infringement of the copyright and / or other intellectual property rights of EBS Ltd or its subsidiaries and may result in civil and / or criminal liability.
This Site contains material including text, photographs and other images, which is protected by copyright and / or other intellectual property rights. All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the material comprising this Site are owned by or licensed to EBS Ltd or its subsidiaries.
Any reproduction or use of such trade marks and other intellectual property rights, save as permitted hereby, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil and / or criminal liability. Any trade mark, copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material must not be removed from any material copied or printed off this Site.
Save as expressly permitted, no part of this material may be reproduced in any form including storing it in any medium by electronic means whether or not temporary or incidental to some other use. Commercial use is not permitted. Particular terms relevant to the use of downloadable material are as set out below.
Certain parts of this site are intended to be downloadable for certain purposes.
Permitted uses for downloads are:
- Private study or reference.
- Non-published research.
- Reporting in the media, so long as those reports are legitimate and legal in their country of publication.
- To assist third parties engaged by the Company in fulfilling company requirements.
- By Company employees for the purposes of their employment.
You may not link to this Site without our express written consent. If you wish to provide a link to this Site, please email [firstname.lastname@example.org] with details of the URL of the web page from which you are seeking to link to this web site and the URL of the web page on this site that you are proposing to link to.
WARNING: The doing of any unauthorised act in relation to material on this Site may result in both civil and criminal liability.
Information contained on this Site and disclaimer
EBS Ltd and its subsidiaries try to ensure that all information provided on this Site is correct at the time of inclusion but do not represent or warrant that the material comprised in this Site is completely accurate or up to date. Accordingly, neither EBS Ltd nor any of its subsidiaries shall have any liability in respect of such material or for any use of or reliance on such information by any such person.
Information and privacy
Despite our best efforts, the material on this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The materials on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, express or implied. We will endeavour to maintain the accuracy and timeliness of information in this website but to the fullest extent permissible by applicable laws, EBS Ltd and its subsidiary and associated companies disclaim liability for negligence and disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied in relation to this website, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. EBS Ltd does not warrant that the functions contained in the material be uninterrupted or error-free, that the contents will be correct, accurate, reliable or up to date, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. EBS Ltd accepts no responsibility to update the material on this site, which derives from various different dates.
The material in this Site is intended to provide general information only and is not to be relied upon by any particular individual or class of individuals, or for any purpose. No information contained on this Site is intended to be an invitation to invest in or deal in any securities or depository receipts of EBS Ltd or its subsidiaries or associates. In particular, actual results and developments may be materially different from any forecast, opinion or expectation expressed on this website and the past performance of the price of securities cannot be relied on as a guide to future performance.
This website may contain certain forward-looking statements as defined in Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 with respect to the financial condition, results of operations and business of EBS Ltd and certain of the plans and objectives of EBS Ltd with respect to these items. In particular, among other statements, certain statements with regard to management objectives, trends in market share, market standing and product volumes, statements with regard to trends in results of operations, margins, overall market trends, and statements with regard to risk management, interest and exchange rates may be forward-looking in nature. By their nature, forward-looking statements involve risk and uncertainty because they relate to events and depend on circumstances that will occur in the future. There are a number of factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in forward-looking statements. These factors include, but are not limited to, levels of consumer spending in major economies, changes in consumer tastes and preferences, the levels of marketing and promotional expenditures by EBS Ltd and its competitors, raw material and employee costs, future exchange and interest rates, changes in tax rates and future business combinations or dispositions.
This Site is controlled and operated by EBS Ltd from its offices in England. Any claim in relation to the information on this Site and these terms and conditions shall be governed by the Laws of England, with English Courts having exclusive jurisdiction.
EBS Ltd’s corporate website (ebs.ltd.uk) and this Site follow policies regarding the use of the website for the dissemination and publication of information about the Company. The following underlying values and principles guide the policy.
Values – as a company, we respect:
- The rights of others, especially rights of privacy and confidentiality.
- Intellectual property.
- All members of the community of users, diversity and the rights of all users to be able to access the website.
- The laws and regulations governing the publication and dissemination of financial information.
The principles derived from these values are:
- This website will be the primary means of communication used to keep followers of the company informed about its activities and performance.
- We will use our best efforts to ensure that news releases from EBS Ltd will be published on the corporate website. Those news releases will also be promptly emailed to registered users of the EBS Ltd email news service.
- We will use our best efforts to ensure that information in the corporate website is updated in an accurate and timely manner.
- Every EBS Ltd website will be open to all. We will not obstruct usage or deny access to users through the use of any kinds of technology or passworded areas.
- We will use best endeavours to acknowledge emailed enquiries within 6 hours. If you do not receive an email reply within this period please return to the site and re-submit your enquiry, as the email address you gave may be incorrect. Please note we do not have the resources to resolve queries from unsolicited email where these are not directly related to the information and services provided by EBS Ltd.
- Under the Financial Services Act 1986, we are not authorised to provide advice to investors on share dealing. For advice on dealing, please contact your stockbroker or independent financial adviser.
- We will use the website as a library of archived material about the Company and its historic news releases, presentations and reports and we will clearly label that as archived material. From time to time, usually on a calendar year basis, we will move material into the archive.
The information policies outlined above will be reviewed regularly. If you have an enquiry related to these policies please email email@example.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]