EBS will check the Company Names Register for your preferred name, form the Limited Company of your choice, deal with the registration of the Memorandum and Articles and appoint the first Directors and Shareholders.
- Every company needs to have a Registered Office, which is its official address. For companies formed in England, the Registered Office must be in England.
- The Director’s home address must be provided to Companies House on formation, and must be kept up to date. However, the home address does not have to be made available in the public records and EBS can provide Director’s Service Address at the Registered Office.
- The minimum Share Capital is one share, and during the formation process the Director(s) can decide what the nominal value of the shares is to be. Usually this is GBP 1.00, but it can be any value.
It is no longer a legal requirement to appoint a Company Secretary for a Private company (a public company must have one), but it can be useful to do so as the Secretary can deal with many of the bureaucratic processes.
The services covered by our Company Secretary Service include:
- Keeping the Statutory Books, which are the Registers of Directors, Secretaries, Shareholder, Mortgages and Charges, Applications and Allotments (of shares) up to date as required by The Companies Acts
- Filing appointments and resignations of Directors or Secretaries with Companies House
- Filing Changes of Directors details, usually change of address, with Companies House
- Issuing new shares of the same class
- Registering share transfers, including completing Form J10 for Stamp Duty and arranging payment if required.
- Completing and filing the Confirmation Statement to Companies House, including the filing fee.